Friday, September 7, 2012

Best competition ever?

I don’t usually see the Facebook ads as I use Ad Blocker. However I’ve disabled it on SongPop (look,I’m addicted and I wanted to earn some free coins ok?!). I kinda like seeing the ads every now and again as Facebook likes to tailor what it targets you with based on what you’re searching and posting. For example, if you change your relationship status to engaged suddenly you get a load of wedding ads. If you change it to single you get ads about online dating. Once I searched some information about transport in Norway for my brother and then all the ads were in Norwegian. So I wonder why Facebook decided to target this ad at me.

concrete

I have not been searching for concrete or any other building supplies. Nor do I own a farm. I wonder who sees this ad and thinks ‘Yes! Just the competition I wanted to enter!’?

No comments:

Post a Comment